Wednesday 3 October 2007

CEM photo


So here's my final photoshop picture for CEM. We were asked to create a photoshop picture for CEM which showed them in a social/corporate setting. CEM decided that they held an event in one of the capsules of the London Eye.
To make the picture I found a picture of an empty capsule at http://www.worldofstock.com/. I then added in the CEM logo into 2 windows of the capsule. After taking photo's of some of the CEM group I moved them across into the background. The colours all seemed to work out well so i didn't have to do any alterations in that respect... which was handy!

2 comments:

Duncan said...

Excellent work, Sian. Shame that Michele has seen something off to one side. Love what you've done with the logo, shaping and placing it within the pod's glass.

Sian798 said...

hurrah, i wondered if it looked too photoshop like... I wasn't sure about the sun shining on Fasial's forehead either but i think it works with the shape of the pod